The seminar will take place in the Facultad de Derecho of the Universidad de Murcia, in the Campus de la Merced, which is in downtown Murcia.
To get to Murcia from Madrid (4 hours) and Barcelona (7 hours) RENFE offers long distance services.
You can benefit from the special rates for conferences and fairs: more info here
You may check timetables at Renfe.com
Alicante’s Airport (El Altet) is an aproximate 45 minutes drive from Murcia. From Alicante there are direct flights to: Bolonia, Roma (Fiumicino) y Milán (Bérgamo), as well as other European destinations. Via Madrid/Barcelona you may connect with virtually any airport in the world.
From Alicante’s airport to Murcia:
By taxi – Approx. € 90 (45 min to the center of Murcia) – It is the most expensive option but if you can share between 4 people it may prove reasonable.
By bus – One way € 5.19, return € 9.34 (50 minutes)- Schedule
- Plane + Train
It is recommended to travel to Madrid by plane and continue thereon by train to Murcia (see Renfe discount rates). From Madrid Barajas Adolfo Suárez Airport T4 there is a connection by train to the stations of Chamartín and Atocha Cercanías (included in the price of the train ticket).
Murcia is connected to the rest of Spain by means of an extensive network of highways.
- From Seville (5 hours) or Granada (3 hours): Highway A92 (N) (Sevilla / Granada – Murcia) and A7 E15 (Almería – Murcia)
- From Madrid: (4 hours) Highway A3 / A30 (Madrid – Valencia / Murcia).
- From Barcelona (6 hours), Valencia (2.5 hours), Alicante (1 hour): The Mediterranean Arch between Barcelona, Valencia, Alicante and Murcia is connected by the A7 / AP7 E15 highway.
- From Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia and Alicante: See Alsa
- From Seville and Granada: See Alsina Graells
 Rates consulted on 28/06/2018
 Bus transport time usually involves 25-30% longer than the time indicated in the previous section.
Debe estar conectado para enviar un comentario.